Every Dollar Matters

2006 Tax Forms

The following are tax forms forms and instructions for your convenience. These represent only a subset of all of the available tax forms. For a complete list of forms go to the IRS website. If you own your own home it is very likely that you can use schedule A "Itemized Deductions". In this is the case you will need to use tax form 1040. You should see a qualified tax accountant or service as in many cases they can help to maximize your return, and/or ensure that you filing your return correctly.

2006 Tax Tables

2006 Tax Forms

Files are in PDF format 


You may qualify to use Form 1040EZ, the simplest form, if...

Refer to the instructions for eligibility.

Click for 1040EZ Instructions

Click for 1040EZ Form



You may be able to use Form 1040A if...

Click for 1040A Instructions

Click for 1040A Form



If you cannot use either a 1040EZ or 1040A, you probably need to use Form 1040. You must file form 1040 if...

Click for 1040 Instructions

Click for 1040 Form



Schedule A & B  -  Itemized Deductions & Interest and Dividend Income.    Instructions      Form

Schedule C  -  Profit or Loss From Business   Instructions      Form

Schedule D  -  Capital Gains and Losses   Instructions      Form

Schedule E  -  Supplemental Income and Loss   Instructions      Form

Schedule EIC  -  Earned Income Credit   Form

Schedule SE  -  Self-Employment Tax    Instructions      Form